Reduce the Appearance of Under Eye Bags – At Home and Within an Hour!
Common sense and scientific research suggest that fine lines and moderate to severe under eye bags develop over a period of years, and yet in many cases these signs of aging seem to appear overnight.
- While you can’t stop time from progressing, you can upgrade from drugstore skin care brands to the typically more effective professional product lines that have been clinically proven to help reduce wrinkles and puffiness and enhance the tone and texture of the skin.
Our experienced physicians, Dr. Shehla Ebrahim and Dr. Christopher Pavlou, believe investing in quality products is the same as investing in the health and beauty of your skin, which is yours for life.
- There are many ways to care for your skin and reduce the appearance of common signs of aging, including a number of aesthetic procedures.
- However, if you’re not ready for more advanced facial rejuvenation methods, but you want to diminish the appearance of under eye bags, Dr. Ebrahim offers Obagi® Neotensil™, a brand new topical skin care product designed to minimize under eye bags quickly and effectively for up to 16 hours without needles, surgery, or discomfort.
- To properly apply Neotensil™, prepare the skin by cleansing the under eye area and gently smooth on the primer, followed by the activating solution. When combined, these two formulas develop a film that can firm the skin as it dries. The most important instruction is to remain expressionless for 15 minutes as the product sets.
- Immediate results typically will be apparent; however, Neotensil™ will continue to lift and smooth the skin for up to an additional three hours.
- Each fully equipped kit comes complete with 50 applications of this revolutionary formula, designed for once-daily application, and the product is as easy to apply as mascara.
If you’re eager to reduce under eye bags and have brighter, younger looking, and more refreshed skin without undergoing invasive techniques, Neotensil™ may be right for you.
If you have additional questions about the Obagi® Neontensil™ under eye firming kit, or if you would like to schedule a consultation with one of our physicians, please contact us today.