The main areas affected by volume loss, due to loss of fat or sunken skin, are the mid-face, temples, mandible, chin, forehead and preauricular cheeks (the area between the ear's opening and the cheek).
What Afterglow can do for volume loss
- Dermal Fillers for Volume Loss in the Face
- Soft Lift™
Dermal Fillers for Volume Loss in the Face
Dermal fillers are a non-surgical approach to facial rejuvenation which has been seeing dramatic activity over the years as they address the underlying global volume loss that is characteristic of the aging face.
The success of this facial enhancement procedure depends on the injection technique, which varies with each type of filler, as it is both an art and a science. The physician must have a thorough understanding of HA fillers' capabilities and limitations.
HA dermal fillers have revolutionized cosmetic enhancement as these minimally invasive rejuvenation procedures require very little downtime and cause very little discomfort.
The HA filler is injected just beneath the skin's surface to create volume and a softer looking face; facial contours become smoother thus giving a more youthful look.
What dermal fillers can achieve:
- Enhanced cheek area
- Appearance of nasolabial folds (smile lines) can be reduced
- Marionette lines reduced
- Scars & skin depressions filled
- Lips can be defined, enhanced or corrected (for unevenness)
- Jawline contouring
- The appearance of dark circles under eyes can be reduced by filling in the hollow region of the lower eyelid.