Boost your practice income with private cosmetic injection services
Two day, hands-on, one-on-one, basic botox and dermal filler workshop (Level 1).
Dr Shehla Ebrahim, MD, CCFP, FCFP has over five years of experience in injecting patients with Botox and fillers. She has mastered the art of injection techniques.
Cosmetic injections are a simple, low-overhead, minimal investment means to increase your practice income. In this two-day hands-on training session, you will have the opportunity to practice and perfect your skills, and learn everything you need to start injecting with confidence.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to
- Understand facial anatomy and physiology
- Precisely know how and where to inject botox to achieve the best results.
- Understand possible complications and side effects
- Determine the appropriate dose for individual patients, male and female
- Marketing strategies
Registration and course outline
- Anatomical considerations
- Uses of Botox. Clinical applications. Medical and cosmetic.
- Mixing and dilution techniques
- The art of injecting Botox for glabellar area, crows feet, brow lift and frontalis
- Potential complications
- Assess the cause of volume loss
- The different types of fillers
- Practical uses: temporary, semi-permanent and permanent fillers
- Anaesthetic techniques for maximum pain control (topical, infraorbital and mental blocks)
- The art of injecting dermal fillers into nasolabial folds, marionette lines, perioral lines and lips
- Potential side effects
Practical hands on training with patients
Supplies and equipment
Marketing and business success strategies
REGISTRATION INCLUDES ALL COURSE MATERIALS, AS WELL AS BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND REFRESHMENT BREAKS.
104 2609 Westview Drive, North Vancouver, B.C.
Upcoming dates TBA. For further information or to register, please contact us at (604) 980-3993 or email@example.com.