Dr. Amanda Maloney
Dr. Amanda Maloney is a board-certified otolaryngologist (ear, nose, and throat surgeon), a Diplomate of the American Board of Otolaryngology, and a Clinical Instructor at the University of British Columbia in the Department of Surgery. She has over 12 years of experience and takes a special interest in the aesthetic and therapeutic use of cosmetic injectables. Her compassionate approach, interest in delivering exceptional care, and extensive training make her a highly valued member of our team.
Dr. Maloney first began using cosmetic injectables for therapeutic purposes, offering BOTOX® injections to minimize pain and reduce headaches. She then expanded her technique to include aesthetic enhancement, finding professional satisfaction in the ability to help patients look and feel their best at every stage of life. At our practice, she performs a wide range of treatments, including sclerotherapy and Belkyra® for double-chin reduction.
Dr. Maloney’s qualifications and professional associations include:
- Member of the Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of the British Columbia Otolaryngological Society
- Diplomate of the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Clinical Instructor at the University of British Columbia