Afterglow Physician Directed Medical Aesthetics
2609 Westview Dr. #104
North Vancouver, British Columbia V7N 4M2
Phone: (604) 980-3993
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Ambleside Dermedics Health Center
285 17th Street #22
West Vancouver, British Columbia V7V 3S6
Phone: (604) 925-3376
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Boost Your Practice Income with Private Cosmetic Injection Services
Dr Shehla Ebrahim, MD, CCFP, FCFP has over ten years of experience in injecting patients with Botox and fillers. She has mastered the art of injection techniques.
Cosmetic injections are a simple, low-overhead, minimal investment means to increase your practice income. In this two-day hands-on training session, you will have the opportunity to practice and perfect your skills, and learn everything you need to start injecting with confidence.
It was a fantastic experience!
Dr Ebrahim has a wealth of knowledge that she imparts on you in a very practical manner.
The hands on experience that I gained under her supervision is priceless!
With much appreciation for Dr Ebrahim’s expert training…
~Dr Romy Moodliar
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand facial anatomy and physiology
- Precisely know how and where to inject BOTOX® Cosmetic to achieve the best results.
- Understand possible complications and side effects
- Determine the appropriate dose for individual patients, male and female
- Marketing strategies
“I had the pleasure of training with Dr. Ebrahim in the science and art of Medical Aesthetics. She has access to a wide range of products and treatments. From the varied line of injectables to the cutting edge technology of Laser light, ultrasound, micro-needling and radio frequency. She taught me the value of listening to a client in order to fully address their unique concerns. Dr. Ebrahim is a successful entrepreneur and I value her experience and expertise in business.”
Registration and Course Outline
- Anatomical considerations
- Uses of BOTOX® Cosmetic. Clinical applications. Medical and cosmetic.
- Mixing and dilution techniques
- The art of injecting BOTOX® Cosmetic for glabellar area, crows feet, brow lift and frontalis
- Potential complications
- Assess the cause of volume loss
- The different types of fillers
- Practical uses: temporary, semi-permanent and permanent fillers
- Anaesthetic techniques for maximum pain control (topical, infraorbital and mental blocks)
- The art of injecting dermal fillers into nasolabial folds, marionette lines, perioral lines and lips
- Potential side effects
Practical Hands-on Training with Patients
Supplies and Equipment
Marketing and business success strategies
*REGISTRATION INCLUDES ALL COURSE MATERIALS, AS WELL AS BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND REFRESHMENT BREAKS.
104 2609 Westview Drive, North Vancouver, B.C.
Upcoming dates TBA. For further information or to register, please contact us at (604) 980-3993 or email@example.com.
Back to Top
“I did a two day course with Dr Ebrahim at the Afterglow clinic in May 2015. Dr Ebrahim is an accomplished Aesthetician with 10 yrs of experience. She also runs the busiest dermatology practice in Vancouver. She is an excellent teacher & possess an in-depth knowledge of aesthetics & facial sculpture. I had a lot of hands on experience during an intense & very rewarding two day boot camp. I did Botox & filler injections, micro needling, microdermabrasion & laser rejuvenation. I have done a few aesthetic courses in the past & Dr Ebrahim’s course surpasses them all. I learned the most & felt the most confident after being taught by Dr Ebrahim. I strongly recommend taking a course or more with Dr Ebrahim, if you are considering taking up aesthetic medicine. While teaching excellent techniques, she also teaches you to be safe.